Yes it has been a while since I have added anything to the blog...things have been crazy around here!
Spring Break
March 22-24 We went to a new indoor Water Park in French Lick. It was so much fun!!! We went with my parents and Tommy and Mary. I loved being able to spend so much time with them. It was fun going to West Baden and looking around at all the history and beauty that is there. On the last day that we were there we went to West Baden and got the best Ice Cream in the world and sat on the huge porch and just admired the beautiful scenery. It was so relaxing until Maggie broke a glass table.
March 25 I surprised Emma and Anne and took them to see a new movie that came out called "Race to Witch Mountain". It was so much fun to spend time with them by themselves. They are growing up so fast!
March 26 We met John for lunch at a local park and then went to the library for craft time. It was such a beautiful day that they had a bubble station outside with lots of bubbles and they all had fun. I was watching them running around blowing bubbles and laughing and I enjoyed every minute of it. The title of the LIbrary Craft time was "dress for mess" and I can see why...they finger painted and played in shaving cream. Needless to say they were huge messes when we left there.
March 27 We headed for the zoo and then to my parent's house for another lesson in crocheting. I was a little sad at the zoo because they usually love the zoo and Anne complained the whole time about being there. I hope they aren't getting to old for it? Emma learned how to crochet this time too and it was so cute watching her try and use her fingers and make something. Later that evening my parents and my brother and his girlfriend came over for dinner and game night. It was so much fun! I don't get to see my brother very much because he lives in Cinncinati so it was nice being able to hang out with him. I am so proud of him and everything that he has accomplished so far with his life. He is going to Xavier and is getting ready to graduate this year.
March 31 I helped at school during recess and then ate lunch with Emma and Anne. It is such a fun age because they still like seeing me at school and aren't embarassed yet to give me a hug. Anne writes in a journal every month for school and she wrote this .... " Today my mom cam to lush an resese. for five minis. Wiy she wuz toging to Mrs. Sakel Lily wuz on the lis (loose) wiy we wr chasinge Lily. Wiy we wrw liveg Savannah wnt to play wit Maggie. " I thought it was so cute what she wrote and she even drew a picture of the whole episode and the whole time she was right I was just sitting there talking to her teacher while Lily was terrorizing the play ground.
April 3rd We went to dinner with my parents for John's Birthday. We went to our favorite spot the Knob. It was nice being able to talk with my parents and actually be able to listen to them
April 4th is our Annual Easter egg hunt for our M2M group. Emma had to miss it because she was at softball practice. The event is probably one of the craziest events during the year. You have to be on your toes in order to get pictures of all the kids and make sure that they are were they are supposed to be at all times. So I am by myself (John is at Emma's softball practice) and I have to get Lily, Maggie, and Anne all to their appropriate age groups at the right times, take pictures of all of them finding eggs that disapear within seconds after the alarm is sounded, and somehow dodge tons of kids and parents who are trying to do the same thing. There is no training that could prepare anyone for this kind of task! So I get Lily lined up and a good friend takes Maggie for me to help me out and Anne lines up in her line. The alarm sounds for Lily and off we go and she grabs an egg looks at it funny and puts it back on the ground...WHAT??!!! So I give it back to her and open it and show her that this is FUN it has CANDY in it and she just wants to eat the candy. So I decided I should just hunt for her (probably not legal). So I would take her hand and hold on to it "helping" her pick them all up. She did manage to collect 5 eggs. So we venture over to Maggie who is lined up and ready to go and she is by now a veteran of the egg hunt so she took off. Bad thing is she is so fast I can't even get a picture of her. Off to Anne's side the alarm sounds and oodles of kids are running as fast as they can to find the most eggs. It is a free for all...these kids are very experienced and very serious about their egg hunting. I am looking for Anne and can't find her anywhere. By this time I am getting a little worried because she was no were to be seen and I am panicking because I have NO pictures of her finding her eggs. All of a sudden I hear this MOM!!! I was in the wrong egg hunt!!! I accidently went with the 3-5 year olds!!!! Maybe next will go a little smoother....
We get home from the egg hunt and we celebrate John's Birthday and the girls all made him cards. Emma's was really cute...." Dear Daddy I am so it sidid for your Birthday. I have dean waiting for this bay all my life. Always yours I love you! Love, Emma"
April 5th Happy Birthday John!!! We celebrated by going to John's parents house and spending time with his family.
April 6th I was trying to clean my house and John called for me to look someting up for him on the computer. So I go down stairs and while I am looking up what he needed and I hear this really deep evil sounding "ha ha ha" (Maggie's laugh when she is up to no good) and it sounds like it is coming from the garage. All of a sudden I hear the garage door open and I run up stairs and I find Lily standing on the edge of the garage looking out the drive way ( I think she was waying the odds on trying to escape). Now keep in mind Lily is my 21 month old and she is wearing no shirt (her gut is hanging over her pants)... I think I was in the middle of putting clothes on her when John called. Oh and yes it is also snowing!!!! I would love to know what my neighbors think of me!
Later that day Anne had a field trip with her Daisy troup at the news station and I taped every news cast last night thinking that she would be on there and never did see her.
Resep Ayam Ingkung Jawa Timur
4 years ago
Glad to see you back!! Thanks for keeping me updated. :) You have been busy!! I love Emma's card to John--priceless!!
ReplyDelete