Thursday, March 12, 2009

Maggie's Doctor Visit

We went to Maggie's Dr.'s appointment yesturday and she is getting so big! It was her 3 year check up. She was 38 inches tall and weighed 34 pounds (70% in weight and 80% in height). It was funny because Dr. Voyles asked her what her name is and she said "Maggie" and he said what is your last name and she said "Maggie". I figured we should start working on her being able to say her last name so I kept asking her all the way home what her name was and she finally said mom it is my turn to ask the questions. Then she kept asking me what my name was. It was really cute! It hit me on the way out when I scheduled her next appointment and they said she will be 4 right? I can't believe that she is getting so big! One of her favorite things to do is watch/ play Dora. In the mornings she lays in my bed and says "mom come here and watch it wif me". It is really hard to turn that down no matter how many dishes and laundry I have to do.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for inviting me! I feel special! And now I am your first commenter, too. Now the pressure is one for you to keep updating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are updating your blog! You will love having this to look back on some day.
    Love,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete