So on Sunday (March 15th) my family got a little excited about what they got me for my Birthday and could not wait to give it to me. We ventured to my in-laws house were it was hidden and they surprised me with a new BIKE!!!! I was very excited and a little scared of it...I haven't ridden a bike in years and I am not sure if I can even ride one now. Thank God for grandparents because they offered to watch the kids so J and I could ride together and it was FUN!!!! I appreciated it even more when I was able to take M and L for a ride to their favorite store to pick out candy. They were all smiles during the whole trip. It was one of those days that are so beautiful that you want to remember it forever. I was so caught up in how nice it was outside that I decided to take all of them to the zoo when I picked up E and A. Everything was great and we were well into our zoo outing when M had to go to the bathroom. M is danicing around in panic because she has to go so bad so we hike it all the way back to the entance and we get out and she has to go again! So at this point I am wondering why I drove all the way to the zoo when we could have stayed at home and gone to the bathroom? So we finish our bathroom trips and venture back into the zoo and M and L fall down a hill they are both crying and I am trying to hold them both. I look up and A is on the edge of another hill inching very close to the lake...yikes!!! I was positive that at this point we were going to end up on the evening news. But, luckily everyone calmed down at the thought of seeing the giraffe and zebra and we luckily made it out in one piece.
No comments:
Post a Comment