Ok I am not sure how I feel about this, but it is happening and well as my grandfather would say "it is better than the alternative". As I look back I kind of wander what have I done the past 30 years with my life? I just feel like it just flew by and I can't even tell you where it has gone. I feel like I spend most of my days running in circles around my house and trying to fight a loosing battle with laundry, toys, and junk. This Birthday will be different from any other Birthday mainly because this is the first one that I will not have all of my Grandparents there. I remember looking at them last year (they were all sitting on the couch) and thinking I really want to remember this moment forever because it may never happen again. My Grandmother passed away last June and I am still trying to move on. She was such a huge part of my life the past 30 years that I miss her dearly.
I guess I look at the next 30 years of my life and wander what will I accomplish? What are my goals and what will I be doing with my life? I started thinking and here are some of my goals...(kind of like a bucket list)
1. Pay off my house ( I am very Dave Ramseyish and this would be incredible to call into his show and scream "I'm DEBT FREE!" )
2. Make a difference in someone else's life
3. See something so beautiful that it takes your breath away and be smart enough to take a picture of it.
4. Watch my children succeed in anything and everything that they want
5. Have an incredible "God momment" that is so real that God himself could have talked to you and you would know it was Him
to be continued
Resep Ayam Ingkung Jawa Timur
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment